- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$158.070.82%
- Basic Attention Token(BAT)$0.1936143.16%
- Lightning Labs Releases ‘Loop’ Feature for Bitcoin Payments Channels California startup Lightning Labs released today a new feature to improve usability of the bitcoin payment channel network, lightning.
- Indian Exchange Launches Lending Program for 5 Cryptocurrencies An Indian crypto exchange has launched a program that allows its users to earn interest on their cryptocurrencies held at the exchange. Initially, users can lend BTC, USDT, BNB, XRP, and ETH. The CEO of the exchange has shared details ...
- Facebook Seeks Counsel to Forge Blockchain Partnerships for New Products Facebook is looking to hire a lead commercial counsel for blockchain to negotiate "partnerships needed to launch new products."
- This Short Animation Might Make You Think Twice About Taxes A Bitcoin Cash (BCH) supporter recently noted that the biggest hindrance to cryptocurrency adoption is tax laws and reporting taxes on digital currency usage. After reading the commentary, Bitcoin.com CEO Roger Ver shared a four-minute video about the subject of ...
- Binance Supports First Live Property Auction Using BTC and BNB Cryptocurrency exchange Binance is partnering with real estate auctioneer James Pratt Auctions (JPA) to launch a live property auction using bitcoin and Binance Coin (BNB). On April 8, buyers can bid on – and buy – a futuristic-looking, luxury, beach-front ...
- Jamie Dimon: U.S. Economy Has Failed Minorities and the Poor CEO of JPMorgan Chase Jamie Dimon believes the U.S. economy systemically rolls over ethnic minority groups and economically disadvantaged people, making it difficult or impossible for them to gain economic footholds and compete fairly. Speaking with CNN Money, Dimon refused ...
- Borderless From Block Collider Is a High-Speed DEX That Unites 5 Blockchains Borderless isn’t like other decentralized exchanges (DEXs). For one thing, it comes with its own blockchain – or rather the Block Collider chain comes with its own DEX. Throw in the ability to perform cross-chain transfers, block times that are ...
- Volkswagen Faces SEC Lawsuit Over “Dieselgate” Scandal German automaker Volkswagen is facing a lawsuit filed over its actions toward investors during the so-called “Dieselgate” scandal. Filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the lawsuit alleges that the automaker allowed investors to buy $13 billion worth of ...
- Backed By US$44M In Funding Singapore Crypto Exchange Startup Ecxx Gears Up For Launch Singapore-based startup Ecxx Global Private Ltd. will launch its digital asset exchange on March 21 with more than 12,000 users already registered during pre-launch, the company said on Wednesday. Ecxx is backed by US$44 million in funding which it raised ...
- Jack Dorsey is hiring 4 Bitcoin developers and 1 designer at Square Crypto In the evening of March 20th 2019, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has made yet another Bitcoin-friendly announcement: he is looking for current Bitcoin developers and contributors who can work full time for Square Crypto. While this brief statement may be ...
- Tezos Is Booming, and Crypto Enthusiasts Want to Know Why Tezos is on fire, moving up from 45 cents a week ago to a high of over 60 cents. The change in bitcoin’s price probably isn’t enough to do that by itself, and Tezos has been charting steadily in both ...
- Square Is Hiring New Crypto Engineers — And It Wants to Pay Them in Bitcoin Payments startup Square wants to bring on crypto-focused engineers and designers, and may pay them in bitcoin.
- WSJ’s ShapeShift Exposé Overstated Money Laundering by $6 Million, Analysis Says Blockchain analytics firms say money laundering accusations against ShapeShift don't match up.
- Norwegian Fund Hosts $7 Billion Mega-Sale of Energy Companies The Norwegian Sovereign Fund has announced a $7 billion sale of shares for 134 exploratory fossil fuel and energy companies. Norway owns the largest sovereign fund in the world, the Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG), which is valued at over ...
- ‘Bitcoin Bank’ Silvergate Says Crypto Client Base Climbed 122% in 2018 Silvergate Bank, which bills itself as the “leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services to participants in the digital currency industry,” has disclosed in a preliminary prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that despite the ...
- Jimmy Song: ‘Permissioned Blockchain’ Is An Oxymoron Last week, there was a debate around Bitcoin versus permissioned blockchains at SXSW where Programming Blockchain author Jimmy Song shared his criticisms of permissioned blockchains and Ethereum.
In his remarks, Song shared his view that there isn’t much of a ...
- Creditors Committee Formed for Collapsed Crypto Exchange QuadrigaCX A creditors' committee has been formed for users of the failed QuadrigaCX exchange, and it includes a former Mt Gox customer.
- As Brexit Negotiations Ensue, how Will Ongoing Uncertainty Affect the Financial Markets? The continued disruption could hold significant value to those willing to take advantage of this uncertain period. Almost half of food manufacturers have said access to new UK markets will form a significant part of their growth strategies, with ...
- BCH Is Now Supported by a Large Crypto ATM Network in Switzerland Cryptocurrency ATM operator Värdex Suisse has introduced BHC support to its devices. The company is a financially regulated entity that provides access to digital assets through its teller machines, POS services and partnerships with retailers in Switzerland and abroad. Also ...
- Welcome to Athens: Tezos Completes ‘Historic’ First Blockchain Vote Tezos – one of the 25 ranking cryptocurrencies by market capitalization – has just concluded its first round of on-chain governance voting.
- SEC receives adverse feedback on the prospect of a bitcoin ETF Talk of a bitcoin exchange-traded fund has been in the headlines for the past several months. Comments from the public show a hesitancy toward the product.
The post SEC receives adverse feedback on the prospect of a bitcoin ETF appeared ...
- Huobi Prime Offers Cryptocurrency Investors a New Way to Trade Tuesday, March 26 will see customers of the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi experience a whole new way of getting their fingers around cryptocurrencies. Known as Huobi Prime, the system is a coin-launch platform that ensures all currencies purchased by Huobi users ...
- Ocasio-Cortez’s Popularity Is Dwindling Fast; Blames Fox News Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is blaming Fox News for her dying popularity. The New York Representative is being demonized by people from her state and across the country according to a new Siena College poll. The survey shows 44 percent of respondents ...
- Dow Surges 160 Points in Minutes as Fed Says No Rate Hike in 2019 On Wednesday, 11 out of 17 officials at the Federal Reserve reportedly voted to not increase its benchmark interest rate, vowing to remain patient. The Dow Jones immediately responded, surging 163 points within minutes. According to the WSJ, most Federal ...
- Bitcoin Core Developer Matt Corallo Proposes “The Great Consensus Cleanup” Bitcoin-Core developer Matt Corallo has recently proposed a series of changes to the Bitcoin consensus code, dubbed “The Great Consensus Cleanup” in a new BIP, and submitted an associated pull request which implements the requisite code adjustments. The changes would ...
- CBOE Trashing Bitcoin Futures Signals Crypto Market Bottom: Brian Kelly Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly believes that the decision to drop bitcoin futures by the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) represents a watershed in the history of bitcoin, signaling that the crypto market’s longest-ever decline has finally found a bottom. BKCM ...
- It’s 2019 and IBM Is Still Trying to Find a Use Case for Blockchain IBM claims that six banks will issue stablecoins using its World Wire protocol which is based on the Stellar network. According to the tech giant, three banks have publicly committed to the initiative, and the remainder will reveal themselves soon. ...
- Democrats Fear Mueller Report Will Net Trump a Major Victory Since May 2017, America’s political class has waited in suspense as FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller pieced together his comprehensive report on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. As it draws to a close, it is becoming increasingly ...
- Passive Investing Boom Poses Catastrophic Risk to Dow Recovery The trend for passive investing has reached new heights. According to a CNBC report, money continues to pump into ETFs tracking bundled assets – e.g., major indexes like the Dow Jones or S&P 500) – which now make up almost ...
- $2 Billion Lyft IPO is a Must-Buy, But Don’t Ignore These Risks Less than two weeks ahead of its highly-anticipated $2 billion initial public offering, US ridesharing giant Lyft already has Wall Street bulls pounding the table. D.A. Davidson analyst Tom White has initiated coverage of Lyft with a “buy” rating and ...
- ‘I’m Freaking Out’: How It Feels to Hold the Bitcoin Lightning Torch How does it feel to hold the famous bitcoin lightning torch? Diana Aguilar explains.
- Bitcoin Price Could Crash by 50% in 2019: Veteran Crypto Traders Throughout the past week, the bitcoin price has increased from $3,901 to $4,048, by nearly 4 percent against the U.S. dollar. The relatively strong short-term performance of bitcoin led alternative cryptocurrencies to engage in large upside price movements, allowing the ...
- Skywire Mainnet: Skycoin Heralds Public Release With blockchain companies everywhere aiming to empower their platforms’ users, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. Skycoin is hoping to do just that with its Skywire application, and the Skycoin development team have now unveiled the ...
- Bitcoin-Friendly US Bank Silvergate Now Serves Over 500 Crypto Companies Silvergate Bank, headquartered in San Diego as a California state-chartered bank, started its cryptocurrency-related business in 2013. Now over 500 companies from the digital assets industry are using its services as one of the very few “bitcoin-friendly” banks based in ...
- North Korean Revolutionaries Turn to Crypto to Oust Kim Jong-un An organized dissident revolutionary group calling itself Cheollima Civil Defense is actively working to overthrow Kim Jong-un and the government of North Korea. The group has announced that they will be selling visas to the new country beginning Sunday, and ...
- Stellar (XLM) Remains Strong, Eyes Further Gains Before The Next Decline Stellar (XLM) is holding strong above the 61.8% Fib retracement level. This level used that used to be a resistance has now turned into a strong support. The 4H chart for XLM/USD shows that the price has enough room to ...
- Lock Up Ether, Get Free Crypto: Twist on Airdrops Attracts Top VCs Governance startup Commonwealth, which offers a new twist on token airdrops, has raised $2 million from a group of notable investors.
- Why Bitcoin Going Over $4k Is A Good Sign For Crypto When it started, Bitcoin was just an idea but ten years on, the cryptocurrency is leading an industry and is on the verge of taking over the world. A lot of this was down to the BTC take over in ...
- Short the Dow for 2019’s Coming Recession, Says Top Hedge Fund The Dow Jones is set for an epic collapse, plunging the US into a recession as early as this year, according to Crescat Capital. The hedge fund, which consistently outperforms the market, is loading up on short positions on global ...
- New Dether App Feature Allows Individuals to Buy and Sell ERC20 Tokens for Cash in... With a new feature from peer-to-peer cash-to-crypto app Dether, individuals can buy DAI, BNB, MKR, REP, and a variety of other ERC20 tokens with cash, or sell ERC20 tokens without holding any token liquidity in their Dether wallet. GIBRALTAR, Gibraltar—March ...
- Dow Bounces Back from China-Inspired Volatility The Dow and broader U.S. stock market bounced back on Wednesday, as investors tried to piece together a narrative to explain the apparent stalling of China trade negotiations ahead of next week’s summit in Beijing. Dow Recovers All of Wall ...
- Anarchizona: Fork Of Anarchapulco This Month In Sedona A fork of the popular Anarchapulco conference called “Anarchizona” is scheduled for Saturday, March 30, 2019 in Sedona, Arizona. The inception of Anarchizona takes place at the iconic Sedona Creative Life Center from 10am to 5pm.
Several of the speakers ...
- Litecoin Price Doubles in 2019: 5 Cataylsts Fueling the Rally The broader crypto market has been stuck in a narrow trading range over the short-term, but there’s one cryptocurrency whose value has nearly doubled year-to-date, and that’s Litecoin (LTC). The fifth-biggest coin, which is currently trading at $60.75, has benefitted ...
- Mississippi Ranks Dead Last in US Scientific Innovation Rankings A new report ranking all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. in order of their innovativeness has ranked Mississippi as the least innovative state in the country, underlining the yawning cultural and economic chasm between the poorest and wealthiest areas ...
- Cryptopia Exchange Resumes Crypto Trading Amid Banking Issues Cryptopia, the cryptocurrency exchange hit by a major hack in mid-January, has restarted trading of 40 pairs deemed secure.
- Report: 87% of Crypto Exchanges May Be Falsifying Volume At least 87 percent of cryptocurrency exchanges may have falsified their reported trade volumes, a new study claims. According to a review of the top 100 exchanges by analytics company The Tie, most of the trading volume on the world’s ...
- GreenAddress mobile wallet becomes Blockstream Green For quite a few years, GreenAddress has been one of the most reliable and robust mobile wallets available. And if the Android market is oversaturated with wallet apps and users can easily download privacy-oriented solutions like Samourai, the best choice ...
- Mt. Gox Whale Secures ‘Rehabilitation Trustee’ Balance of $623 Million MtGox trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi published documents on the MtGox website on Wednesday informing the public about decisions made at the second creditor’s meeting. MtGox went under in 2014, after handling 70% of the world’s Bitcoin transactions at that time, due ...
- Casa-Branded Case Brings Military Tech to Bitcoin Wallet Protection Casa has just rolled out radio wave-screening "Faraday bags" as the ultimate cypherpunk accessory for bitcoin hardware wallets.
- On BIP 157, Neutrino, and the Light Lightning Client There are plenty of reasons why the Lightning Network is great and is considered one of the best things that happened to Bitcoin in years. First of all, “unfairly cheap”, instant, and more private transactions are finally possible in a ...
- How Blockchain Can Help the World of Sports Betting Initially introduced as an alternative to classic currencies in the form of Bitcoin, the blockchain system has gone on to find its purpose and use in many a sphere of the technological world. To investigate the potential link between blockchain ...
- Blockstream Revamps ‘Green’ Wallet, Adding Security Features and Sidechain Support Blockchain technology startup Blockstream has revamped its wallet app, adding features that make storing bitcoin more secure and flexible.
- Up & Down: BTCP and ABBC Plummet Amid Controversy Liquidity has shifted away from the top gaining crypto assets, with only six of the week’s 30 top performing markets currently riding 24-hour volume of seven figures or higher in USD. ABBC comprises the most liquid of the week’s top ...
- CoinMarketCap Crypto Indices Launch on Nasdaq, Bloomberg, Reuters Two crypto benchmark indices from CoinMarketCap launch on Nasdaq, Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Reuters and Börse Stuttgart today.
- Galaxy Capital-Backed Caspian to Offer Crypto Derivatives Trading Institutional trading and portfolio management platform Caspian is launching trading in cryptocurrency derivatives.
- UNCHAIN, One of the World’s Leading Blockchain Events to Be Held in Berlin 2019’s UNCHAIN Convention will bring together the world’s leading cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneurs in Berlin on June 14-15. The two-day conference will focus on today’s challenges for the maturing crypto community, investors and founders of blockchain startups. The event which ...
- Bitcoin Struggles to Pass Key Price Resistance Over $4K Bitcoin's bulls need to break key resistance at $4,040 to force a continued rally, the three-day chart indicates.
- In the Daily: Crypto Data Feed, BSV Sale, Bitmain Office Closed Intercontinental Exchange has added new coins to its cryptocurrency data feed and we’ve got the details in this installment of The Daily. This edition also features Coincheck’s announcement that it plans to sell its BSV holdings and reimburse users with ...
- Polymath, SeriesOne Team Up to Simplify Security Token Issuance Polymath has partnered with digital securities fundraising platform seriesOne to offer an “end-to-end” solution for security token issuance.
- Cardano (ADA) Price In Strong Uptrend, $0.060 Seems Likely ADA price started a strong upward move from the $0.0400 support area against the US Dollar. The price rallied and broke the $0.0480 and $0.0500 resistance levels. There is a crucial ascending channel formed with support at $0.0502 on the ...
- Binance Now Lets Australians Buy Bitcoin With Cash at Over 1,300 Stores Binance has unveiled a new platform in Australia that allows users to buy bitcoin with cash from 1,300-plus newsagents.
- American Electronics Giant Avnet Now Accepts Bitcoin Cash Payments Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), a Phoenix, Arizona headquartered technology solutions company, has announced on Tuesday that it is now working with Bitpay to accept cryptocurrency payments for its products and services including bitcoin cash (BCH). Also Read: Bitmain Releases Miner 3x ...
- $25 Million in 2 Weeks: BlockFi Booms as Bitcoin and Ether Investors Seek Interest BlockFi CEO Zac Prince explains in depth how the startup manages the myriad risks of lending and borrowing crypto.
- S Korean Startup Dunamu Launches Consortium-Based Blockchain Service Platform Luniverse Dunamu, Inc., a South Korean fintech startup and the operator of crypto-asset exchange Upbit, has announced the launch of Luniverse, a consortium-based blockchain service platform. Lambda256, Dunamu’s research arm, was responsible for the development of Luniverse and will be spun ...
- QuadrigaCX oddities continue as details of cofounder’s criminal past surface The Quadriga situation has headlined many articles so far this year. Added information has surfaced regarding a stated formerly involved party.
The post QuadrigaCX oddities continue as details of cofounder’s criminal past surface appeared first on Crypto Insider.
- Crypto Daily Supports Guide Dogs Singapore in Run for Light 2019 Crypto Daily team members were among the participants in the recent Run for Light event held in Singapore in support of the charity Guide Dogs Singapore. The event, held on the 26th of January 2019 at Punggol Waterway Park, was ...
- Silvergate Bank Adds 59 Crypto Clients, But Deposits Down $123 Million Silvergate Bank added 59 crypto clients in the fourth quarter, but its deposits from the industry shrank by $123 million.
- UK Parliament Presented Showcase of Real-World Blockchain Applications The U.K. Parliament has been presented demos of real-world blockchain applications designed to educate policymakers.
- What Should Your Crypto Team Look Like in 2019? As investors and professionals in the growing decentralized tech space conduct their due diligence, the team behind any given project should be one of the most important considerations. More often than not, the strength, perseverance, and ingenuity of a team ...
- Australia Wants To Be “A Global Leader” In Blockchain Tech In a bid to turn its blockchain industry into “a global leader,” Australia will be developing a national blockchain roadmap and allocating AU$100,000 (US$71,000) to domestic blockchain startups to increase their global exposure and for networking purposes. According to a ...
- Bitcoin’s Share of Total Crypto Market Slips Back Toward 50% Bitcoin's share of the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of falling below 50 percent for the first time in over 7 months.
- DataDash gives interesting price analysis on bitcoin BTC has pushed the upper limits of the $3,000 price range over the past several days. DataDash noted some related price analysis on crypto's largest asset.
The post DataDash gives interesting price analysis on bitcoin appeared first on Crypto Insider.
- CoinShares Report: Ethereum Failed to Deliver on Scalability Upgrades in 2018 Digital asset management firm CoinShares recently released their overview of the crypto asset market for the second half of 2018. In the report, Ethereum’s 2018 is summarized as a disappointment in terms of progress with planned protocol upgrades. This portion ...
- Blockchain AI Startup SingularityNET Partners with China’s Insurance Giant Ping An SingularityNET, a startup developing a decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) network, has announced a partnership with Ping An, the world’s largest and most valuable insurer and one of the biggest investment and asset management companies. The partnership will begin with a ...
- French National Council of Clerks Deploys Blockchain Network France’s National Council of Clerks of Commercial Courts (Conseil National des Greffiers des Tribunaux de Commerce – CNGTC) has announced the deployment of a blockchain network aimed at streamlining the management of commercial and corporate registry. The blockchain network will ...
- Abra Adds Native Integration of Ether Digital wallet and exchange service Abra has expanded support for the Ethereum platform by adding native integration of ether, the platform’s native cryptocurrency, now allowing users to deposit, invest and withdraw ether directly from the Abra app. The announcement of ...
In the last 24 hours, the Bitcoin price dropped from $3,874 to $3,764 by 2.8 percent, leading major crypto assets such as Ethereum and...
In the damp and drizzly Pacific northwestern city of Seattle, NEO (remember them?) held their DevCon conference...
Your Bitcoin Cost Basis Won’t Matter In Five Years Since Bitcoin (BTC) began to fall just...
Securities could be tokenized and issued on a blockchain platform this year. The National Legislative Assembly...
Travel and transport using crypto are becoming increasingly accessible options as blockchain finds its way...
- A network is only as strong as its weakest shard: Blockchain, a nascent technology, has enterprises globally enamored with the promise it holds to fundamentally turn everything from how we interact, transact, store, and manage data on its head. While... DollarDestruction Retweeted
- Government Should use Blockchain to Bring More Transparency in Governance Urges: Kevin Mccarthy
#BitcoinSV #Bitcoin #XRP #Ripple #XLM #Stellar #ADA #Cardano #LTC #Litecoin #IOTA #ethereum #BNB #Binance #Coinbase #cryptocurrency #Crypto #CryptoNews DollarDestruction Retweeted
- French Commercial Court of Clerks to Deploy Blockchain Based Platform Developed by IBM https://t.co/DoZPJ8X6gF
#BitcoinSV #Bitcoin #XRP #Ripple #XLM #Stellar #ADA #Cardano #LTC #Litecoin #IOTA #ethereum #BNB #Binance #Coinbase #cryptocurrency #Crypto #CryptoNews #StellarLumens DollarDestruction Retweeted
- This is a great project and it has great potential for development. I believe in this project & in the team, they are seriously taking all measures to make it a successful ICO. https://t.co/gLsJrMxVGt #Projecton #AtomicSwap #TokenSale #blockchain #ICO #decentralization... DollarDestruction Retweeted
- EURUSD buy stop --> entry price - above 1.13515
Free Forex Signals - https://t.co/ENxH3K1van
Follow Trades here : https://t.co/DVIYzT75er…/michael-f…/51971
Broker for ECN Spreads: https://t.co/R9LMCUJCY8
Broker Discussion Channel: https://t.co/56bpQmO24v https://t.co/vZJhPINF9L DollarDestruction Retweeted
- Blockchain domains will address the problems of the current domain system and be a huge asset class
Read the full story here: https://t.co/cblYLB5Vp6
#ICO #Blockchain #Crypto #GigBitToken #GigTricksICO #Freelancer #Entrepreneurship https://t.co/aypFc1722Y DollarDestruction Retweeted
- 6. Semua orang sdh terhubung dengan jaringan internet dan apa saja data tercatat dalam pusat data di dlm internet. Dari kumpulan dan jaringan data inilah lahirnya tekhnologi Blockchain. Dengan tekhnologi ini maka pusat data tidak lagi di atur oleh lembaga... DollarDestruction Retweeted
Blockchain + jukebucks
I’ll show you our goal🔥————————————————#jukebucks #jbt #global #token #goal #exchange #game #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #blockchainnews #crypto #cryptonews #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #btc #platform #sports #mma #bet #mobile #online #follow https://t.co/Cv12ILKzRZ DollarDestruction Retweeted
- Bitcoin Price Sinks Below $3,800, Ethereum and EOS Plunge 5%: is Crypto on the Decline? In the last 24 hours, the Bitcoin price dropped from $3,874 to $3,764 by 2.8 percent, leading major crypto assets such as Ethereum and EOS to lose well over 5 percent of their value against the U.S. dollar. The valuation ... 1 CommentsI am here to testify about how i use Dickson blank ATM card to make money and also have my ...4 Likes
- New Twist in Coinbase Case Raised More Questions About Crypto Industry While trying to explain themselves, major crypto company Coinbase has prompted another wave of anger by revealing previously undisclosed information that reportedly might be relevant to clients of some other providers of crypto related services, also. After a controversial acquisition ... 4 Likes
- Facebook Is To Crypto What Rat Turds Are To Breakfast Cereal Get your hands off me Lucky Charms! Facebook coin is the second creepy uncle at the crypto wedding this year, after JPMorgan picked out Lady In Red by Chris de Burgh and winked at the maid of honour. Nate Popper’s ... 4 Likes
- Stellar News – Binance Coin (BNB) Trumps Tron (TRX), Becoming 9th Biggest Cryptocurrency on CMC.... The domination of Binance Coin (BNB) comes as big switcheroo to some, but it seems like this cryptocurrency has no brakes Binance Coin (BNB),the native token of the number one exchange by trading volume, has experienced an 11.35 percent price ... 4 Likes
- Binance: JPMorgan Token a ‘Stepping Stone’ to Mass Crypto Adoption BINANCE ARGUES JPMORGAN’S DUBIOUS CRYPTO PROJECT WILL SPUR REAL ADOPTION n a new article from Binance Research, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges deems JPM Coin a “stepping stone” toward mass adoption. By exposing large clients to a private ... 2 Likes
- When Is The Right Time To Join The Crypto Space? The lowest the Bitcoin price has been since it was worth $20,000 was at the end of last year when it was worth $3288 for a short time. The rest of the market was trading miles below their predicted prices ... 3 Likes
- Crypto Calling: More News on Galaxy S10, Exodus, XPhone, Electroneum Phones with crypto- and blockchain-related attributes are flocking in, and so are the news about them. The Samsung Galaxy S10 does have a cryptocurrency wallet built in - but also support for dapps (decentralized applications), as well as support for ... 4 Likes
- Trump Pumps Fake Oil Price Crisis While Strangling Venezuelan Exports Donald Trump sent the oil market into a tailspin Monday with one tweet claiming oil prices are too high and blaming OPEC for it. Is Trump unaware that oil prices are a function of supply and demand? Or is he ... 5 Likes
- Crypto Markets Climb After Volatile Weekend, XRP Surges Over 11% Due to Coinbase Listing The crypto markets have climbed slightly today, recovering some of the losses they incurred on Sunday. XRP has led the markets today and has surged over 11% due to the recent news that it will soon be listed on Coinbase ... 6 Likes
- New kid on the blockchain: Stablecoin promises steady crypto As the extreme volatility of cryptocurrencies makes them difficult to depend on for day-to-day use, another type of virtual currency is gaining popularity: stablecoins. Seen as more steady because they are pegged to traditional currencies such as the US dollar, ... 2 Likes
- Embezzlement, $26 Million Loss Bankrupts Korean Crypto Exchange Coinbin Coinbin, the South Korean Cryptocurrency exchange which took over hacked exchange Youbit, is filing for bankruptcy with losses equating to over $26 million. CRYPTOCURRENCY AND CASH TRANSACTIONS STOPPED According to reports by Business Korea, the bankruptcy announcement was made by ... 2 Likes
- Ethereum Slayers 2.0: Crypto’s Usual Suspects, or New Kids on the Blockchain? Whenever a new blockchain platform launched between 2017 and 2018, it was inevitably heralded as a future replacement for the largest, most successful cryptocurrency platform of all. In short, it came bearing the name of Ethereum Killer. Those prophecies turned ... 2 Likes
- Blockchain could ensure the integrity of scientific research trials Scientific misconduct is more than just a problem for academia. The falsifying of results can lead to incorrect information spreading out into the world and can have real-world consequences as well as undermining the credibility of science among the general ... 2 Likes
- NEO Founder Da Hongfei Says His Project Will Be the ‘Number One’ Blockchain by 2020 In the damp and drizzly Pacific northwestern city of Seattle, NEO (remember them?) held their DevCon conference last weekend. It was a chance for the passionate City of Zion developers, dApp developers, NEO enthusiasts, and skeptics alike to come together ... 1 Likes
- Whether You Bought Bitcoin (BTC) at $1,800 or $3,000 Won’t Matter in 5 Years: Crypto... Your Bitcoin Cost Basis Won’t Matter In Five Years Since Bitcoin (BTC) began to fall just thirteen months ago, investors have done their best to time the bottom. Some have been taking the safe, smart route, purchasing BTC on a ... 4 Likes
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 To Store Private Keys Samsung's move may put pressure on "blockchain phones" like the FINNEY and Exodus 1 to add features. On Wednesday, February 20, Samsung unveiled its latest smartphone, which it says has the ability to keep your private keys secure. According to ... 3 Likes
- Thailand Officials Approve Blockchain-Based Securities Trades Securities could be tokenized and issued on a blockchain platform this year. The National Legislative Assembly of Thailand has approved an amendment to the Securities and Exchange Act that may allow for stocks and bonds to be tokenized and issued ... 2 Likes
- Bitcoin Travel and Transport: Can Blockchain Evolve How We Get Around? Travel and transport using crypto are becoming increasingly accessible options as blockchain finds its way into more industries. For bitcoin specifically, traveling on the world’s first cryptocurrency is a way to push the currency to its limits across borders. For ... 2 Likes
- London Blockchain Week After the two week Florida ride I diagnosed myself with blockchain and art fatigue. Paradoxically, I was also bored and not interested in many things apart from blockchain and art. Luckily a tweet about the London Blockchain Week, about to ... 2 Likes
- IBM Blockchain Head: Bitcoin (BTC) Could See $5,000 By 2019’s End, But $1M Eventually Bitcoin Could Hit $1 Million… Eventually It seems that the season of Bitcoin price predictions is on this nascent sector yet again. In a recent interview with Finder.com’s crypto branch, held at the Think Conference, IBM’s pro-Stellar blockchain division lead ... 2 CommentsLunch patner for ole Johnny.turn on the #cryptohype train its going to a billion!4 Likes
- Official: U.S. SEC’s Bitcoin ETF Verdicts Will Determine South Korea’s Crypto Attitude South Korea Waits On SEC Rulings The race for the launch of Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) has been an onerous one. Since the first proposal was plopped on the desk of American regulators, hopefuls and investors at large have hoped ... 4 Likes
- European Exchange Giant Readies Crypto Futures Launch The anticipation that 2019 will be the year for mass institutional crypto investment is building. The number of long awaited futures contracts and exchange traded funds to ease institutions in is growing. Added to that list is a European derivatives ... 2 Likes
- The Chamber Of Digital Congress Has A Plan To Overcome ‘Regulatory Patchwork’ For Blockchains The CDC encourages regulators to bone up on their knowledge of blockchain technology before developing regulations. On February 20, US-based blockchain advocacy group the Chamber of Digital Commerce (CDC) published its National Action Plan for Blockchain. Members of the CDC ... 2 Likes
- Gladius Sends Message To ICOs: It’s Time To Come In From The Cold After the blockchain company self-reported its unregistered securities offering, it walked away without paying a fine. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) today issued a press release announcing it has instituted cease-and-desist proceedings against Gladius Network LLC, basically thwarting the ... 2 Likes
- Public Testing Opens For Binance’s Decentralized Exchange The exchange’s public blockchain Binance Chain will work to power Binance DEX. After announcing in March 2018 its plans for a public blockchain that would facilitate the creation of a new decentralized exchange, cryptocurrency exchange Binance has now opened public ... 2 Likes
- Coinscious Demonstrates How Accurate Crypto Market Data Ultimately Leads to Winning Model Coinscious, a data and trading analytics provider for the cryptocurrency market, today announces the publication of its article illustrating the high importance of accurate data when creating quantitative and high-frequency trading models with far greater than average performance. To view ... 1 Likes